We all know that the brakes are an important part of maintaining vehicle safety. Signs that your brakes need a service include squealing or grinding noises whilst braking, sluggish response times and shaky steering wheel.
Regular servicing is the best way to prevent problems, but if you notice anything amiss, contact us ASAP to get it checked out. We are located in Bulleen and serve many customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Top Quality: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- The Right Parts: Our mechanics are kept up on all the latest parts thanks to Repco service bulletins. Additionally, we have access to the Repco spare parts network which means we can find you the right part at the right price.
- The Best Team: Our mechanics are well versed in many different makes and models. From a fleet of vehicles to the family car, we are here for you.
Our Services include?
- Brake Check
- Replacing Hydraulic Fluid
- Booster Inspection
- Brake Pedal Inspection
- Master Cylinder Testing
- Brake Pad Inspection
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Disc Machining
- Piston Replacement
- Adjuster Mechanism Replacement
- Drum Replacement
- Brake Cable Replacement
Glossary of Brake Terms
As we are part of the Repco team, we like to educate our mechanics and our clients. To better help you understand the function of your brakes, here is a short glossary of some important brake parts.
- ABS Brakes: Antilocking brake system. Allows the wheels to maintain traction with the road and prevents them from locking up and causing dangerous skidding.
- Electric Brakes: Brake system often found in trailer brakes.
- Hand Brake: Parking brake used to keep the vehicle stationary, particularly when the vehicle is parked on an incline.
- Brake Pads: Pads which clamp onto the Disc rotors to create friction and bring the vehicle to a stop.
Get more useful information in Repco’s Auto Facts Videos;